Saturday, September 29, 2007

Fast Food Nation

Liz changed her password on her regular blog, so I'm stuck making posts here. I guess it kind of relates anyway.

So, we watched Fast Food Nation. It was labeled as a comedy. False advertising. Admittedly, there were a couple of mildly funny parts, but I don't think that qualifies as comedy. It felt much more like a documentary on how screwed up the meat packing industry is.

On a related note, since when is Avril Lavigne an actress? To be fair, her performance can only loosely be described as acting, but still.

My recommendation: if you're looking for a movie to convince you to not eat fast food watch Super Size Me.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

lol why dont' you just make your own blog, Chris? It would be very entertaining.

Lesley said...

Nothing could ever convince me not to eat Fast Food. Not evening watching a movie with a guy pucking up McDonalds. I feel the same way about hotdogs-- awareness does nothing to change the way I feel about them.