Friday, March 28, 2008

Ham Ricotta Rolls-ups

O.k. I made these up last night so I figured I needed to write the recipe down before I forgot it.
These all started because I had cresent roll dough, ham, and ricotta cheese I needed to use up, so I figured I would put them together. The filling is very similar to the filling in Lisa's spinach calzones. Oh and as a disclaimer, I didn't measure anything. Sorry.

Ingredients:

Ricotta Cheese (about half a container)
Mozzarella Cheese (to taste)
1 egg white
Frozen Spinach- a handful (Thawed)
Italian Seasoning-to taste
Garlic Powder-to taste
Ham-(chopped into small cubes)
2 cans refrigerator crescent roll dough
Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs

Mix the first seven ingredients. Unroll the crescent dough and lay out the triangles. Put the filling on the triangle and wrap them up. Take the wrapped up rolls and dip them into the bread crumbs. Cook at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy.

No comments: