Friday, August 8, 2008

Telestial Kitchen Shout-Outs

So, while I have been happy to be a member of this blog, I haven't really used it. I've been spoiled living with my dad who loves to cook, and I have let him. But, in the next week or so I'm moving out, and am now in need of some kick-butt recipes. The sheer volume of our recipes is slightly overwhelming at the moment, so I was wondering if you could let me know some of your favorite recipes that you have found from this site that you think I should try. Let the shout-outs begin!!

Thanks :)

2 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

I especially heart:

Cafe Rio-ish chicken salad
Albacore Enchiladas
Spinach Calzones
Chicken w/ Prosciutto, Mushrooms, & Cream Sauce
P-Dub Lasagna
Puffy Toast (breakfast for dinner!)
Hootenanny pancakes (breakfast again!)
Creamy Chicken Lasagna
Crockpot Enchiladas
Garlic Lemon Double Stuffed Chicken
Taco Soup

Hope that helps. :)

Alicia said...

uh, what Liz said. I have tried almost all of those and loved them. Many are used monthly.