Friday, February 12, 2010

Betty gets all the credit for these fajitas.

(but I did change a few things...of course.)

This was the second real meal I made for my husband after we were married. 2 1/2 years after we were married. I've come a long way.



I doubled the marinade. I used 2.5 lbs of chicken instead of beef. I cut the chicken into strips before marinating for 3 hours. I replaced the onion with an orange pepper. I sauteed the peppers for 3 minutes in my huge skillet, then added the chicken and marinade and cooked it in the skillet it with the peppers for 7 minutes. I just warm my tortillas in the microwave. And I forgot the sour cream, which is sad because these taste so good with sour cream. Oh, wow. Maybe I should've rewritten the recipe... If I get a comment saying this is too tricky to follow, I will.

No comments: