Wednesday, July 30, 2008

White Chicken Chili--Review

The White Chicken Chili recipe posted by "JackJen" is so delicious. And totally easy. I used the pre-cooked chicken breast strips by Kirkland Signature (Costco refrig. section) instead of cooking up the chicken myself. So much of the recipe is open up a can and dump it in. For next time, I would maybe not add the cayenne or as much as the chilies. It wasn't too hot for me (and I am a total wuss), but my two year old thought it was a little spicy.
And the best part of any recipe--there are leftovers and I thought the chili was better a few days later. Oh, and I dumped in some leftover corn after the first night--still delish!
Yummy! Thanks for sharing.

1 comment:

Jen and Joe. said...

I'm so glad you liked it! I also eliminated the cayenne after making it the first time. My two year-old ALSO thought it was a little much. =)